Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Workout Playlist

Speaking of my Shuffle, I'm officially asking you for songs to add to my workout playlist. For the longest time, nothing's topped John Mellencamp's "Hurts So Good" when it comes to my logging another interval in on the treadmill. But, I admit, it's starting to get tedious.

To give you an idea of what's currently on rotation:

Like a Prayer - Madonna Like a Prayer
Vogue - Madonna
You Shook Me All Night Long 3:30 AC/DC
Hurts So Good 3:39 John Mellencamp
Wild Night 3:28 John Mellencamp & Me'Shell Ndegeocello
Small Town 3:41 John Mellencamp
Jack & Diane 4:16 John Mellencamp
Don't Stop Believin' 4:09 Journey
Jesse's Girl, Rick Springfield
Rag Doll 4:24 Aerosmith
Sweet Child O' Mine 5:56 Guns N' Roses
Stronger - Britney Spears
Circus - Britney Spears
Stronger - Kanye West
Everything 3:33 Michael Buble
Unwritten 4:15 Natasha Bedingfield
I Want It That Way  3:36 Backstreet Boys
Glamorous (Explicit Version) 4:07 Fergie
You Belong With Me 3:51 Taylor Swift
Party In the U.S.A. 3:23 Miley Cyrus
I Gotta Feeling 4:49 Black Eyed Peas
Boom Boom Pow 4:11 Black Eyed Peas
Starstruck 3:39 Lady Gaga Feat. Space Cowboy & Flo Rida
Still Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
Here to Stay - Christina Aguilera

What's the song that powers you through another mile on the treadmill or enables you to lift that last set of weights?

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow