Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Loving Netflix

Shrek and I are hooked on our Netflix rentals. So much so, we upped our dvds per month to three ($17 per month) just in time to start paying. We realized, too late, that we could've initially signed up for 5 or 6 dvds out at a time (you can have up to 8) for our two-week free trial and then cut back to 3 once we had to start paying. Ah well, our loss is your gain.

P.S. Only one more disc of Weeds and we'll have to wait until the current season on TV (Season 5) is out on dvd to find out what happens. At least I've got Twilight arriving on Friday to gear up for New Moon's release next weekend!

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow