Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Healthy Glow

I always make a quick stop in the ladies' locker room to wash my hands and face before dashing home to shower post-workout. This morning as I sidled up to a sink, I caught the woman one sink over glance in my direction. I gave her an awkward smile and quickly turned my attention back to my hand washing because, well, except for the towel wrapped around her head she was naked. To boot, I was drenched in sweat. Zero makeup. Hair matted with sweat stuck to my face. And what does she say?

"You have the most beautiful skin! What do you use?"

Aside from working up a sweat each morning ($58 gym membership per month), I cleanse with Proactiv's 3-step program + oil free moisturizer (about $45 per every 2 months). I also wear very minimal makeup by Clinique. Aaaaand that's that for my skin care regimen.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow