Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Splish Splash iPod's Taking A Bath

D'oh. My Shuffle was no match for Launderland's suds. My earbuds, however, somehow survived and I was able to swipe Shrek's Shuffle which he never uses. This move saved me the $60-$100 it'd cost to buy a replacement.

Shrek actually wasn't too keen on me taking his tunes, so I had to put it in perspective for him. All he had to do was tell me where his Shuffle has been collecting dust for the past 6+ months and I'd go replace mine at the Apple Store. Needless to say, he took a stab at it and was wrong. (And it's not like it was a trick question; it was in our "tech drawer" where we store all of our extra chargers, earbuds, remote controls, etc.) Now, I'm back to happily tuning people out at the gym.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow