Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back to Launderland

Dryer's out again, but it's okay. I just completed 4 loads of laundry (wash and dry) in under an hour and for the same price I would've paid to do it here but in 5+ hours. Shrek and I were even able to sneak away and grab a bagel breakfast sandwich while our laundry was in the wash.


#2 Egg with Bacon Breakfast Sandwich on a Gourmet Jalepeno Bagel 



#4 Egg with Canadian Ham Breakfast Sandwich on an Everything Bagel 


Then I wiped Shrek at 4 hands of Uno while waiting for our clothes/sheets/towels/carpets to dry. (Take note: when your opponent dons sunglasses while playing, their cards are reflected in their lenses giving away their entire hand - color, too!)

With all this extra time I can go get my haircut and get a little shopping in!

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow