Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Santa

Why is it whenever I make a vow to stop doing something - shopping, for example - I find all this great stuff? Since I am no longer permitted to make purchases for myself ($14.50 denim doesn't count!), I'm throwin' this out there. For Santa, of course.


TNA red flannel plaid shirt at Aritizia. 











Checked Hat by Burberry


Scarf by Burberry













Makeup by Clinique in shades shown






Dorado Short Boot by Frye


Any one of these would be much appreciated on Christmas Day! Or any day, for that matter ;)

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow