Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ouch

I just dropped my little G35 off at Infiniti for an oil change expecting to pay $60 total for the service. Ha! Turns out it's due for its 45K mile service ($393) AND the rear brakes ($250) have only a couple a hundred miles left on 'em. Since I'm about to take off for a 3-day Sonoma wine tour I figured I may as well get the damn thing done. With a car full of 5 (mechanically-challenged ladies, no less), fully-functioning rear brakes are a must. Though, eff, that's a lot. Especially on top of my notice from the DMV to renew my tabs for $336 by December first. Hello ramen for the remainder of the month...

The only plus out of this (aside from safety) is that I got a brand spankin' new G37 loaner. All I will say is, and I thought my car was zippy...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't nothin' wrong with ramen! ;)

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow