Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Food, Folks, and Fun

I just spent a fantastic weekend in San Francisco and Wine Country with my mom, aunties, and cousin eating the most delectable dishes and drinking the most delicious drinks.



Roy's Pineapple Martini by candlelight in San Francisco



Joseph's Seafood Risotto in Santa Rosa


Joseph's Beef Bourguignon in Santa Rosa


Port Barrel Tasting at Foppiano Winery, Sonoma



Simi's Reserve Chardonnay Flight 



Joseph's Lemon Tart in Santa Rosa




But what do I crave when I get home?


McDonalds. I downed a 10-piece Mcnugget, large fry, and a cheeseburger for dinner last night.

 * * *
Comments via Facebook:

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow