Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Membership Required

For those of you residing in states where Costco carries distilled liquor - California being one of them - good news! I just read in my November issue of Glamour that you can purchase all the Grey Goose and Kirkland Vodka, etc. that you want without having a membership. Couldn't find the original Glamour article online to link, but found this and this. Both very helpful and should be read before you go to pick up your booze sans membership.

On a similar note, I'm ready for a legit vodka tasting; one where we can actually reveal what's what at the end! I've enlisted the "discerning palates" of a few friends (aka enthusiasm for drinkin' vodka!) and we'll be pitting Kirkland vs. Grey Goose vs. Belvedere vs. Ketel One this Friday. Hopefully I'll have some definite results to post this weekend.

Cheers!



No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow