Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goody Drawer

Lately I've been something of a beast, devouring everything in sight. I'm attributing my gnarly appetite to the change in weather. Night temps have been dropping into the 40s and my body's furnace needs like 500 times the calories it did during the summer to keep me going.

Here's a photo of my "goody drawer" at work. Dove dark chocolates, oatmeal, Ovaltine Dark Chocolate, Cup O'Noodle, Hawaiian Style Sweet Maui Onion Kettle chips, Caramel Apple Pops, chocolate wafer cookies, Lipton Green Tea and Lipton White Peach Tea, peanut butter, Nutella, honey, and olive oil and vinegar to name but a few of the items I keep on hand... not to mention what I store in the fridge and freezer!




No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow