Friday, October 2, 2009

Just in time for Friday

Got this email a few days ago:

Hey Mindy!


I'm going to a little get together in 2 weeks and was wondering if I could get your awesome Sangria recipe. I think it would be a hit :)

...I know it will be a hit! Here it is, my infamous and highly anticipated sangria recipe. Also known as:


  • "Naughty Sangria"
  • "Dirty Sangria"
  • "Fuck-you-up Sangria"
  • "OMG I'm so drunk after 1 drink Sangria"

Ingredients/Supplies:






  • One 4L handle of Carlo Rossi Sangria (I get mine from Safeway. Bevmo only has the small handles.)
  • One handle of vodka or rum. Or, be fancy with Grey Goose. (We get our Grey Goose at Costco.)
  • Any combination of fresh or frozen fruit. Blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, mandarin orange work well.
  • 1 Pitcher (Or whatever. I've used a large vase before. Classy!)
  • 1 Ladle, if you so desire
Directions:
  • Mix CHILLED Sangria and vodka OR rum handles together. ALL OF IT.
  • Add fruit and serve

**Vodka-infused fruit at the bottom of the pitcher is a hit even after the Sangria is gone


Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any shenanigans or wrong-doing that result from this concoction.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow