Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Fun

Despite my recent raise, probably won't be posting about purchases for a bit thanks to a double-whammy set of payments: car and mouth. True to my word about ramen for the remainder of the month, it was ramen and pot stickers for dinner tonight. Also managed to return $260 worth of recent purchases (buh-bye boots and skirt!) so that'll cut the fee down a bit. Hoping to return a $60 dress tomorrow, too. Am also now wondering why I ever bought these as I haven't yet even worn them. Bah. I hate buyer's remorse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doode, consignment is the way to go.

I've been doing quasi-PR for these ladies: Urbanity

Though Urbanity's up in Albany, I'm sure there are places to consign in the South Bay that aren't Buffalo or Crossroads.

MindyKnows said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll check them out.

And I quite agree, I don't like dealing with Crossroads. Notice on my latest posts where I mention major closet overhauls I only took stuff to Goodwill. GOOD $100s STUFF. Yeah, definitely looking into Urbanity... and freezing my credit card!! :P

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow