Tuesday, July 28, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walking

I have super narrow feet and high arches which equals - though I know it wouldn't appear this way by looking at my closet - a difficult time finding shoes that fit properly. Seriously, my first trip to Italy was in high school and my dad jokes that my mom and I spent half the 3-weeks in shoe stores --- and I didn't find a single pair that fit! Therefore, when I happen upon a pair that feel great, I snatch them up.

Love the lace-ups on these (there's a zipper on the inside so you don't have to actually use the laces) and the fact that they're actually comfortable. I can't wait to pair them with a skirt and light scarf once it gets a little bit cooler. And a top, of course! Hey, and check it out: they were originally $365 and I got 'em for $119! "Saved" $245+! One good thing about having super narrow feet? My feet fit what a lot of other people would find too snug. Paired with the fact that I wear a size 6.5, I have pretty good luck when shopping clearance!

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow