Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey Infiniti, Listen Up


I finally found something negative about my car. 

While Infiniti did a beautiful job enhancing the car's interior with African Rosewood (most G35 models have a chrome-like metallic finish), they left it off of the most important place - on top of the gear shift! My poor right palm has been scorched on several occasions as temps reach 100+ degrees inside and heat up the metal strip atop the gear shift (which is slightly visible in the lower left of the photo). 

Shrek told me to quit whining about it until he, too, gripped the gear shift to put the car into drive over the weekend and got burnt. So there. Hopefully Infiniti rethought or will rethink this on the newer models.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow