Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Markdown of the Season

I scored an $130 Armani Exchange dress for $26 last week. 

It was "only" marked down to $29, but I noticed a little tear on the extra strap that could easily be fixed or the strap could be removed altogether. When I went ahead and asked for more off my request was granted! They gave me an additional -10% off. Now I've just got to find a place to wear it. Oh, and take it in a bit. Or gain 10 lbs. It's a size 4 and I usually wear their dresses in a 0. 

Also, finding prices like this reminds me to avoid paying full-price for everything.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow