Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blue Mango - GO!

Sushi and Thai? In one restaurant? Am I in Heaven?

Discovered a fantastic little hole-in-the-wall sushi/Thai place called Blue Mango next door to Trader Joes on Coleman. When I say it's next door I mean it's in the same strip-mall complex and the two share a wall. Apparently, there is a more established Blue Mango location on Winchester but it doesn't serve sushi, which is too bad because I've eaten A LOT of sushi around here and after 3 visits in just the past two weeks alone, this place is clearly becoming one of my top sushi spots - not to forget the Thai!

My favorite combination for 2 is ordering the Titanic Roll, a large Tom Yum Soup, and Pad Thai Chicken. Shrek is a Tom Yum connoisseur and he thinks this is some of the best around. I heart their Titanic Roll.


My favorite: The Titanic Roll

I haven't yet had a chance to try their desserts because I'm always too full, but the photos and descriptions look quite promising. I've got to try to remember to save room next time! To view Blue Mango locations, menus and pricing, visit their website here.


No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow