Saturday, October 3, 2009

Subscription Prescription

Who says the printed word is going out of fashion? Sometimes I think (mostly come the end of each month when I open my mailbox), that I am single-handedly keeping the magazine industry alive. Due to my reading-at-the-gym habit I subscribe to quite a plethora.

Currently I receive:
Glamour
Lucky
Us Weekly
Women's Health
Marie Claire
Psychology Today
Self

I used to also receive but have since declined to renew:
Elle Decor
Real Simple
InStyle
Sunset
Domino
Cosmopolitan
Fitness
O: The Oprah Magazine
O at Home Magazine
Shape

...in other words, pure fluff. But, hey, that pure fluff gets me through 6 workouts per week! Even so, I know my my mom's gonna freak when she sees this reading list.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow