Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Detox Time

My body is begging for a detox after all that rich food, drink, and McDonalds I indulged in this weekend. Have worked out each morning since I've been back and am currently snacking on 2 hard boiled eggs, hummus, and edamame. Oh, and sipping my Green Tea.

I'm looking forward to grocery shopping tonight (yes, really!) and picking up some healthy snacks like red seedless grapes and cantaloupe. I can't wait for satsuma oranges! They usually appear in our neighborhood grocery stores around Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you didn't like cantalope unless with prociutto...

MindyKnows said...

Who says I don't have a Costco-size prosciutto in my fridge? :P

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow