Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cozy

Snapped these photos before stepping out today in my Christmas presents - a jacket and scarf - from Shrek.

Love, love, love!

Referring of course to Shrek, not the gifts. ;) ...but I like them an awful lot, too.


Hunting Jacket by Barbour (Recognize it?)
Scarf by Burberry
Denim by Citizens of Humanity
Riding Boots by Frye
Shoulder Bag by Badgley Mischka
Headband by J Crew

Checked Scarf by Burberry


may have literally stumbled upon the jacket when it was delivered way back in November (very sheepish about that one!) but the scarf is completely unexpected, lovely, and luxurious. Especially coupled with the jacket. Kept me very cozy while running around wine tasting and picking up groceries today. It was our first outing in 48+ hours since we were both holed up in the apartment, sick on Christmas Day.

Let me tell you, being sick on Christmas SUCKS. I was actually out of the office sick Monday and Tuesday, the whole time thinking, hoping, I'd recuperate in time for Mama Shrek's roasted lamb on Christmas Day. Not so much. I had a relapse on Christmas Day. By that time Shrek had the same bug as I and we missed out on the family's gathering since they all said to stay home and not get them sick. Bah humbug.

Still, sincerely hope you all had a happy, healthy, holly-jolly holiday and sending warm wishes your way for the upcoming new year.

xoxo -M

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow