Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Review

In terms of chocolate, that is.

I started with this much chocolate.



Then found an additional 5 bags while searching for baking soda in a cupboard way up high.



After three days of baking, this is all I have left. Seriously.



It may have something to do with the following.


dark chocolate dipped chocolate cream cheese cake bites



white chocolate dipped chocolate cream cheese cake bites


Apples dunked in caramel, dark chocolate and drizzled with milk and dark chocolate. 
Topped with pecans. 


double chocolate chip cookies



chocolate dipped biscotti



chocolate gingerbread cookies


...and those are just the cookies I baked with chocolate. I made a few others sans chocolate! 

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow