Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wheeee!

Well looky what just arrived in the post!



I don't think I was supposed to open it, but it was in an Amazon.com box with no indication of who it was from or that it wasn't gift wrapped. I honestly thought I'd perhaps ordered something for Shrek and forgotten about it. (It's been known to happen.) Pretty sure it's from my parents, though, since the following note accompanied the book:


I'm not sure we want to encourage this facet of your trip...............


Ha! They also included a Hong Kong guide book and The Piano Teacher to keep my occupied during my 15 hour flight. Thanks!!

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow