Monday, December 14, 2009

Heavenly

Whilst doing a little Christmas trekking around the mall this weekend, I took a breather on this sofa in Restoration Hardware. OH. MY. It is Heavenly! The most comfortable thing I have ever sunk into.




The perfectly plush cushions are extra deep so I'm much like a little kid whose knees don't extend far enough to bend over the edge. My legs stick straight out which is fine by me. Extra deep cushions also lend well for sprawling out. I am big on sprawling out while watching movies - which is why I'm such a fan of Netflix in lieu of movie watching at the theatre.

The best part? It's a sleeper sofa! I haven't seen these in ages, but I could totally use one what with our lack of additional sleeping space to offer overnight guests. The few we have make do on the couch and occasionally the love seat, too. Great for napping, but they are not ideal for a full night's sleep. This would be perfect. The only problem? The price tag. Always that pesky price tag...

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow