Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Out of desperation and laziness I microwaved an egg this morning. Two eggs, to be exact, in the microwave on .40 power for 90 seconds. I wouldn't recommend it.

You see, I woke up feeling pretty gnarly after 3 Mimosas, 2 shots of Jager, 1 glass of wine, 3 cake balls, 1 slice of Harry and David Mocha Cheesecake, 1 slice of apple pie, and who knows how many buffalo chicken wings, Baked Cheetos and Kettle chips. (This was in addition to my usual breakfast, lunch, and dinner.) Dessert-potluck party: good in theory and fun at the time, bad on the stomach and blood glucose levels. So here I am thinking, "that [breakfast] was kinda gross" and "I should go to the gym." But instead I'm probably going to just finish up blogging before continuing to research digital cameras.

I broke my just-three-year-old (or is this old in digital camera years?) Sony Cyber-shot last night, ironically due to the fact I was being careful handling it. I always put the little wristlet around my wrist but as I was handing it over to my boyfriend, the wristlet caught on my ring and fell onto the counter with the lens sticking out. Although I was able to recover all the recent photos I'd taken and they are now safely stored on my MacBook Pro, picture-taking itself is a lost cause. A bummer, but I've been wanting to upgrade my camera for awhile now. I guess this is the excuse I needed.

I would LOVE to upgrade to a serious camera like the Canon 5D but it's waaaay out of my price range at $2600. I'm looking for something about a tenth of that price and maybe, possibly investing in Adobe Photoshop.

Is it too early to start pestering Santa for this??



No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow