Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Go-To For Personalized Stationery

A really cute all-around gift idea (bridal shower, wedding gift, friend's birthday, self) is personalized stationery from Design-her Gals.









The idea is to "create your own gal" (or guy) by selecting from thousands of features including eyes, body type, skin color, hair clothing and accessories for production on your choice of stationery, note cards, mugs, etc. I blissfully wasted HOURS creating my look-alike gals with different looks before settling on the following two. At the time there was a buy one, get one free promotion so I was able to order a set of 4 tablets and something like 20 sturdy note cards and envelopes. I think my total was $54 including shipping. A nice touch? 5% of annual gross sales are donated to Stage IV Breast Cancer patients.




No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow