Saturday, September 12, 2009

Worth the Wait - and the Price Tag


Had been eyeing these ballerina flats by Tory Burch for some time now and finally just last week made them mine when they got them in my size at Nordstrom. 


What initially attracted me to them is their versatility, which I've certainly put to the test this past week. They dress up or down when paired with jeans or skirts and dresses. I can wear them to work, dinner out, or even just running errands. And the greatest part about these shoes? They are sooo comfortable! They - or rather, my feet - survived their inaugural wear trudging all around Santana Row, Valley Fair, and downtown Los Gatos without a blister or sore toe to be found. 



I think it helps that the heel of the shoe is scrunchy-like and hugs your heel so there is no slippage or rubbing while walking. 


The only problem I've come across so far with these shoes? I want them in other colors! Unfortunately, I think I can only rationalize one pair at this time. (Especially since I've been shopping around to add a new belt and bag to my Fall wardrobe, and the bag is shaping up to be Marc Jacobs.) I've already worn them at least once every day since I got them, so if I can get at least 365 wears out of them and they retail for $195, that's roughly 50 cents each time I slip them on and wear them out. So worth it!
* * *
Comments via Facebook:









No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow