Sunday, September 27, 2009

Craftin' the Cake Balls - The Funfetti Way

To make Funfetti Cake Balls...

Follow the directions for my brownie bites except use 1 box Funfetti cake mix, Funfetti frosting, and dip in white chocolate.


Just a few changes:

  • I found that an entire can of frosting was too much and the cake's consistency was a little mushy for my taste. Next time I am going to use only 1/2 can of frosting.
  • Melt three 12 oz. bags of white chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 sec intervals and .20 power. Stir well
  • Decorate with the Funfetti sprinkles right after each ball is dipped to the sprinkles stick.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow