Saturday, January 9, 2010

Touché

The answer to your question is two-fold. One, I'd be personally interested in utilizing the Home James service for occasions such as this:


Happy Hour at Santana Row.



Fruit Infused Vodka at Village California Bistro and Wine Bar



Brasilian Sangria at Village California Bistro and Wine Bar



I liked the Brasilian Sangria so much I copied down the ingredients to try and make it at home.


Baby Beef Wellingtons. Delicious! 


It is not out of the ordinary for Shrek and I along with several friends (and from what I've seen, many other 'Row-goers) to get tipsy if not smashed here. This is after all where I spotted a drunk guy walk his equally drunk girlfriend directly into a large spiky plant on the sidewalk. (Hilarious, by the way. Especially when she hollered, "You asshole!" and tried to slug him with her purse.) Not fans of leaving our car behind anywhere, we usually decide before we go out who is going to sober up early to drive home. A buzz-kill, but we are good about sticking to it. Unfortunately, too many a time I've passed the valet who pull cars around for too-tipsy drivers exercising their hubris.


Due to my personal interest in utilizing the service coupled with the enthusiastic verbal feedback I've received, I think this would make for quite a business venture - which would be the second reason I was interestedTouché.


No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow