Monday, January 11, 2010

Spaghetti Carbonara

I found this amaaazing simple n' quick spaghetti carbonara recipe in a fitness magazine and gave it a go:

Using only the freshest ingredients...


Freshly grated parmesan



Mixed with 2 eggs, a splash of milk, and white wine


Garlic cloves and parsley...


Finely chopped.


Whisk it up!


Pout over hot pasta, toss, and serve. 
The heat from the pasta cooks the egg!


We made chicken, too, with a fresh garlic, rosemary, thyme, parsley, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper rub in olive oil.





Delicioso!

3 comments:

Erika Peterson said...

Funny, I just made carbonara last week! I used a recipe that probably isn't quite as healthy :) Good ol' Martha!

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/perfect-spaghetti-carbonara

Erika Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika Peterson said...

3 things:
1. I don't know why that posted twice.
2. I don't know why I went to your old blog. I just realized that it was from January.
3. All of the above make me believe that I need a drink.

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow