Wednesday, October 15, 2008

twins?

way back in 2007 i caught the majority of this 20/20 special (intriguing story and worth checking out the link) reporting on the belief that somewhere, right now, there is someone who looks just like you.

interestingly enough, even before the air date, a friend forwarded me a link to another girl's blog citing that when she came across it she did a double-take because the blog's profile photo looked like, well, me!

check out my "twin" here and just try telling me you don't see a resemblance. i actually find it kinda creepy... but i joke with shrek that if things don't work out with us, he can always pursue her. we checked out her profile and it said something about her being a child prodigy in the startup world whilst in h.s. and liking ping pong and dogs -- and shrek's really nerdy like that :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STILL hella weird!

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow