Sunday, October 19, 2008

"is there anything he doesn't do?"

last week i overheard shrek getting some major props from our ceo, r, for a job well done running our warehouse. (okay, i didn't just overhear. i may have been filing some paperwork in r's and c's office and they were actually talking to each other over my head.) r specifically praised shrek's attention to detail, planning, and keeping the warehouse clean and organized.

c's response? was directed towards me (and to kinda tease r): "shrek cooks, shrek cleans...is there anything he doesn't do?!" :D

i gleefully told her about the mask shrek was making for me this weekend. check it out!





1 comment:

MaryPoppins said...

Thanks for sharing. We hopped in after enjoying a bowl of chili. K---yn, M---y and me love the mask - its perfect for your costume. Per K - its great but it looks a bit silly with her uncle modeling it! Its okay though because he is so magical and fun! By the way, the chili is gone.

'night now!

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow