Saturday, October 11, 2008

spiraling out of control...

oops. my $23.99 "courtier marie" costume has quickly spiraled out of control into a "masquerade ball ghost" complete with

-$24 dress
-$14 masquerade wig
-$14 petticoat (lends a little more coverage)
-$18 ruffle boycut panties (again, coverage!)
-$29 lacy pushup bra
-$6 lace gloves
-$_?_ venetian masque

fortunately i've already got the stockings and shoes or i'd be in biiiig trouble :X

on the bright side, i've been looking halfheartedly for a pair of skinny jeans to tuck into my boots and damn, did i find a steal today! forever 21 had the perfect fit/wash marked for $29.50, but only rang up as $12.50! i'll have to get them hemmed, of course, but $12.50 for jeans?! makes me feel quite silly for my last 4 or 5 pairs of citizens (of humanity) that retail for $170. ...that's $170 each. :X

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow