Friday, June 19, 2009

The Savvy Spender

Well, here I am, a recent college grad (three years out is still considered recent, yes?) making it on my own in what is arguably one of the most expensive areas of the country in which to live! The exclamation point is to underscore my excitement in "making ends meet" and having fun while doing it. Especially in this economy. Also, because it's not always easy when you're (okay, I am) easily distracted by a penchant for good eats, good times, and good... clothes!?! It is due to this discord that I decided to take my blog in a fun new direction.

They say write about what you love, so I'm choosing to share my awesome finds as I am constantly on the hunt for quality, service, and fun at affordable costs. This could range from an oil change to a great pair of ($12!) jeans to my favorite local eats and beaches. Yes, I will probably revisit old posts once in awhile (just because I still love my $12 jeans!) and, yes, this will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently reside. However, I am no stranger to trying new things and traveling, so sit tight!

Albeit, I am still working on curbing my shopping habit with each trip to the local Goodwill Donation Station, I do consider myself a savvy spender. (I'm 25 and I've got some savings and Roth IRAs to back that statement up.) Visit often to read about my noteworthy discoveries and to chime in on your faves, too!

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow