Sunday, November 9, 2008

yes please

i was telling my mom today over the phone that shrek and i completed our christmas shopping this weekend(!) and she mentioned she had yet to receive mindy's annual christmas wish list.  man, that makes me look so spoiled.

...but just to prove you wrong: mom always gives me a hard time when she receives it just because it's annoyingly practical.  in college i asked for target and safeway gift cards.  last year i asked for an eye exam and contacts (this is before i had vision coverage and my contacts run $500 for a year's supply  :X ) or just to pay for my plane ticket home to see them.  shrek got me right away: for valentine's day he gave me mace and a year's supply of my favorite candy bar :P

this year i'd like/need a new pair of running shoes.  after my brush with compartment syndrome in h.s., i found the only shoes that really work for me are these:

women's mizuno wave rider 11, size 9.  not necessarily in that color, but it works, too.

No comments:

About MindyKnows

My photo
I'm a girl constantly on the hunt for top quality, stellar customer service, and fun when it comes to shopping and eating out. The more affordable, the better. Though, you will quickly see that indulging in handbags - Hello, Louis! - and food - Hello, Foodie! - is a weakness of mine. Yes, posts will primarily pertain to the Bay Area as this is where I currently call "Home." However, I am no stranger to travel so visit often to read up on my finds and to chime in on your faves!

Blogs I Follow